The agreement will enable joint participation in strategic projects of interest to both entities, in particular in scientific and technological initiatives led by women.
- The general director of the Technological Park of Andalusia (PTA), Felipe Romera, and the president of WA4STEAM, Regina Llopis Rivas, signed a collaboration agreement on Monday between both entities.
- WA4STEAM is an international community of women business angel investors, born in 2018, with the aim of supporting projects of women entrepreneurs in the field of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Architecture, and Mathematics).
- The work carried out by WA4STEAM, fostering female talent, innovation and entrepreneurship, is key to move towards greater professional and business equality within STEAM, giving visibility to women’s initiatives and creating awareness to encourage women’s participation in in these fields
- The agreement signed on Monday, will enable PTA to count on WA4STEAM for training, dissemination or promotional events, as well as joint participation in strategic projects of interest to both entities, in particular in scientific and technological initiatives led by women.
- The PTA will also have access to WA4STEAM initiatives related to women founded startups, and additionally, will have up-to-date information and the possibility to build bridges of collaboration with women entrepreneurs, who own and manage companies that create new jobs in STEAM fields.
Download the press release (Spanish version)
Download the press release (English version)