This Website contains texts prepared for informational purposes only, which may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so that its content should not necessarily be applied by the user to specific concrete.
The services offered by “WA4STEAM” are detailed on this website. Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions and the user declines to make any claim on them:
- The use of this website is aimed at people of legal age.
- “WA4STEAM” may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- “WA4STEAM” may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to third party websites. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained in them, nor their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, “WA4STEAM” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morals or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities about the content in question.
- The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to changes without prior notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
- “WA4STEAM” cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any issue caused by the use of this website.
- “WA4STEAM” offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision thereof, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- “WA4STEAM” will not be liable for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client/user.
- The user commits not to use this website or the services offered in it for the performance of activities against the law, public order or the stated conditions.
- “WA4STEAM” is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in online/digital transmission infiltrated by third parties and generated to obtain negative results for an IT system.
- “WA4STEAM” is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider’s website. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE (Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law by its Spanish name), “WA4STEAM” will be available to all users, authorities and security services, and will actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that could affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could fall into this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, “WA4STEAM” does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make the access to the website impossible.
- The opinions expressed in articles do not necessarily reflect the views of “WA4STEAM”. The content of the articles published on this website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
All this means the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.
*This is a translation of a Spanish document in the event of discrepancy the Spanish version will prevail.